Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shadow Teacher Course for Parents
Understanding your child’s learning needs in the school setting and actively collaborating with all professionals involved is paramount to success. This course will walk you through the processes and structures in place at ACS Athens so that you fully understand the support provided in school and the importance of the golden triangle. This is a self-paced asynchronous course that will prepare and answer your questions. Through this course you will:
- Gain knowledge in ILP’s and Psychoeducational testing
- Have a solid understanding of how to secure a best-fit Shadow Teacher for your child
- Gain tips and strategies regarding how to support your child at home
- Develop knowledge of different diagnoses
- Appreciate the level of confidentiality involved throughout the process of support
Course Type: Online course
Instructors: Chris PerakisStart Date: –
End Date: This is an asynchronous course, anyone can start at any time and go at their own pace. The course expires after 12 weeks.