Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Relationship Building Skills (ages 9-11)
For: Upper Elementary Students (Age: 9-11)
Building and maintaining healthy relationships is one component of social-emotional learning that is vital for your personal and academic growth. As an upper elementary student, you are becoming more independent and forming your identity. Establishing and sustaining strong and positive relationships with family, friends, and diverse groups and individuals is an integral part of this development.
In this masterclass, you will learn how to identify, form, and sustain positive and rewarding relationships by participating in hands-on activities and reflecting on your experiences in a safe and fun learning environment. Through these six weeks, you will be able to gain:
- the ability to communicate clearly and assertively;
- listen actively;
- cooperate effectively and work collaboratively to problem solve;
- form and maintain positive friendships;
- distinguish between healthy and unhealthy relationships;
- resist inappropriate social pressure (peer pressure/bullying);
- negotiate conflict constructively;
- seek and offer help when needed.
Course Type: Online course
Instructor: Vasiliki StefanouStart Date: Thursday, September 29th
End Date: Thursday, November 3rd
Meeting Days/Time: Weekly Thursday / 18.00 – 19.00 pm *
- Sept 29
Oct 6, 13, 20, 27
Deadline to Register:Wednesday, September 28th, 2022
* Time indicated is based on Athens, Greece time zone.