Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Best Fit Note Taking Strategies for School Success (Beginners) (ages 14 – 18)
For: High School Students (Age: 14-18)
Note-taking is an essential learning skill not only for the classroom but, generally, in life. As we enter the fast-changing paradigms of the 21st century, being a lifelong learner continues to be a fundamental part of success. Gaining note-taking strategies and innovative (handwritten and online) methods and tools can enhance this process. This five-week course will help you gain:
- basic note-taking skills to organize your thoughts
- active listening strategies to help you stay focused
- organizational skills for a better understanding of the given information
- stress relief methods in tests and exams
- technological skills for online note-taking tools
This course is catered to individuals from age 14 years and older.
Course Type: Online course
Instructor: Ifigeneia RodopoulosStart Date: Saturday, November 5th
End Date: Saturday, December 22nd
Meeting Days/Time: Weekly Saturdays / 9-10 am *
- Nov 5, 12, 19
Dec 3, 10
Deadline to Register: Friday, November 4th, 2022
* Time indicated is based on Athens, Greece time zone.