Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
MS: ABC of Human Rights (ages 11 – 13)
For: Middle School Students (Age: 11-13)
This introductory chapter is going to answer the foundational questions of what, why, who, where, and when Human Rights are. Students will learn about the thirty (30) basic Human Rights through practical and daily examples. The class will even delve into the paradigm of “violator” and “victim” to show students who/what can be the former and who/what can be the latter, laying the foundations for the next quarters.
Why take the course?
- gain knowledge on your own human rights
- understand the support system to defend your rights
- distinguish between violator and victim
- advance insights in social debates
- seek and offer help when needed
Course Type: Online course
Instructor: Gaia BarcilonStart Date: Saturday, October 15th
End Date: Sunday, October 16th
- Oct 15, 16 (9-11am) *
Deadline to Register: Friday, October 14th, 2022
- Nov 12,13 (9-11am) *
- Feb 4, 5 (9-11am) *
- Mar 12, 13 (9-11am) *
* Time indicated is based on Athens, Greece time zone.